十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And Then There was One

The air and mood of the hall was calm, with a hint of tension. It was really quiet, the only sounds one could hear was the spinning of fans, the shuffling of papers, repositioning of legs, the ticking of the clock, clearing of throat and the occasional murmur of students.

Almost all eyes were on the clock located at the top of the wall, or at the watch on one's wrists. Each wondering why time seemed to fast forward to this very moment and then started to drag on. As the time ticked closer, each student became more and more restless.

The very words that relieved the burden of each (or almost each) student sitting for Physics III yesterday was,

Masa untuk menjawab telah tamat. Sila berhenti menulis and letakkan pen di atas meja. Sila pastikan nombor kad pengenalan dan nombor giliran anda telah dituliskan and ikatkan helaian tambahan anda. Guru pengawas akan mula mengutip kertas jawapan anda.
Translation:
The time for answering your paper is over. Pens down, please. Please make sure that you I.C and registration number are written in your answer booklets and tie up the extra sheets of papers you have used. The invigilators will be collecting the papers momentarily.
As soon as the papers were out of my hands, I felt a really huge burden has lifted off from my shoulders; the exact same way I felt after the Living Skills paper was collect two years ago. Finally, the last of my headaches are gone.

The exams aren't over yet, you know. There's still the one last subject, EST. Of course, I didn't celebrate the end yet, not until I'm officially done on the Thursday. Once I'm done, I'll do most of the stuff I wrote in my to-do list. That and I'll discuss about my college program and which college I'm going to attend next year with dad. I hope that he'll agree to what I've decided.

Since EST has nothing to do any revision for, I'll go watch some tv or do something fun. I've been entertainment deprived for far too long now.