十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gray Skies/ Freedom of Speech

I'm back at my desk (and my own pc), and the first thing I'm going to do is put up my onion pics!
Ehehe...

People have been complaining that my blog entries are too long...but I'm not going to do anything about it.
I'm only updating it once a week, let me have my say!
Besides, you have an option of not reading it.

A lot have happened this week, and I don't have time to write everything out. (Yes, I know a lot of people are very happy (-___-) ) I have till 2 to finish this up.

Just some ds (d**p s**t) causing a hell lot of trouble for my brother; and the uproar of students (including me) with the school going through our blogs, talk about having the freedom of speech.

Word of advice for the teachers: If you don't like what you see, don't read it. Besides, did WE give you the permission to read it? Did WE give you our URL? Aren't you trespassing in OUR lives? More importantly, isn't THIS out of the SCHOOL'S JURISDICTION? You can't even penalize me if you see this!

I know that we have the rights to freedom of speech, and know very well the boundaries and limits to that freedom. I didn't study Morale for nothing.
Also, I've done my homework/ research about privacy and free speech in cyberspace,
Code 2.0: Free Speech & Code 2.0: Privacy by Lawrence Lessig . Do read up before saying that you can sue us for writing OUR opinions/ exercising the rights to freedom of speech.
As long as there is no obvious threat to physically harm the person mentioned in the opinion, your suit will be nullified.

Everyone has opinions about someone else, be it a positive one or negative. Just take it as constructive criticism and improve yourselves, isn't that what all teachers tell their students?
If so, then the teachers themselves should take their own advice. Don't be a hypocrite.

(Directed to any grown-ups reading this)
Weren't you a teenager? You should know what it feels like.
And please, don't give me the "we were much more obedient than you guys are" speech and tell me how cooperative you were in school. I'd most likely dismiss it as crap (yeah, you heard me!) and say that you're lying.

Teenage = rebellion period

It's a known fact when hormones are raging (I'm not talking about attraction to the opposite gender), each and everyone of us will most likely act before thinking. Don't worry, this is not a hormonal-fueled post; I've given this topic much thought.

If there are teachers reading this, I hope you would think back the time/ times when you disagreed with YOUR parents, even with stuff like what to watch on tv or what to eat; or when you didn't like your *insert subject here* teacher because *insert reason here*.
And don't tell me that you NEVER have any of those experiences! Then you'd just be plain crapping (yup, I've said it again) and whatever you tell me in future will most likely be dismissed as crap.

Nobody's perfect, not even you. If everyone of us were to behave and be good boys and girls, we might as well be born robots. I'm not saying that behaving is a bad thing and we should all be wrecking havoc everywhere we go; a little misbehavior spices things up and life wouldn't be so boring. Of course, the misbehaviors are petty offenses, not to the point of murder or assault.
(Ends point referral to teachers or any grown-ups)

I know my points stated are arguementable (the debate of this topic is still ongoing in my head- lookie here, I'm a weirdo who debates with herself) but I shan't go on any longer for my readers are complaining. If you have any points that you disagree with me on or want me to elaborate further to the point of debating it with me, you're always welcomed to find me in person, spam my cbox or IM me; I'm open to any opinion so that I can learn new stuff and have a wider perspective on life.

Well, I should get to revising now. SPM is in 116 days, I think.

Tune in next week for some random topic on life or posts about my boring life.
I might write something tomorrow if I'm free and inspired.