十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Free But Troubled

Ohiyo,
I think I can answer Jess's question to why my posts are more like essays.

It's because ideas pop up while I'm typing and my fingers just type out all the monologues I have
I don't plan out what I write; I just 'wing' it.
I have eight more minutes till my Malay class.

*BRB after one and a half hours*

I'm back.

I think I'll vent on my tuition woes.
I quit all of them; in harsher words, I was kicked out.
I'm innocent and didn't even know what the hell was going on until mom picked me up.

It was on Wednesday, I was attending my add math class.
When bro finished his class, he went to pay for June's fees. He then went home.
After I finished my class, I went downstairs to wait for mom. I got into the car and the her first words were:" You aren't going back there anymore."
I said: "Huh, why? What happened?"
She then told me the whole thing.

As soon as bro got into the car, her cellphone rang. It was that Biyotch (yeah, I'm calling the administrator that cause she's one and is causing a lot of trouble just cause of something insignificant!).
She was asking mom why she deducted so much from the previous month. Mom said that it was for the classes that weren't held and the replacements that weren't done.
Then she asked why did mom deduct 32.50 for Physics and Chemistry. Mom said that it was the price of each class, which is only 4 times a month. It's 130 each.
She then argued that it was only 120 bucks a month for the respective classes and it should only be 30 per class. That's when mom blew her top.

You see, the total fees that my mom pays for tuition is 780 a month; my brother taking 2 classes for 220 while I take 5 classes for 560. If Physics and Chem were 120 instead of 130, then my mom should be paying 760 instead of 780!
This means mom has been paying her 20 bucks extra! And since we've been taking classes there for 6 months, this means that we've been paying her 120 bucks!
AND DURING THOSE 6 MONTHS, SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY A WORD ABOUT IT!
If she is a decent person, she would have corrected it when we first paid our fees, INSTEAD OF SMILING AT US EVERY TIME WE ARRIVE WITH THE CHECK AT HAND AND QUIETLY POCKETING THE EXTRA AMOUNT!

After that, she asked why were there 2 deduction for Chem class. Mom said that one count was when the teacher wasn't there and another was when the center was closed that Friday. She then exclaimed that a replacement teacher was called on that day. Mom said that I wasn't satisfied with the teacher. I mean, who will? A Biology graduate teaching CHEMISTRY?
She didn't even know what the hell she was talking about! She kept referring to the reference book and mumbled!
The other time was when I ran up the stairs and found that the door was locked, so I had to run after my mom before she turned the next junction or be stuck there for 1 1/2 hours. At this point, she said that it was a public holiday- the Sultan's birthday. Yeah right, the holiday was on Saturday, not Friday. Even my sister didn't have any classes on Saturday.

That B then said that today (Wednesday) was our last class and it'll be free. We're not welcome anymore. Mom was so pissed that she said:" So be it!"
I can't believe that a person can be so unreasonable! All she cares about is the money that's coming in! GAHHH!
I've never cursed anyone intentionally before, but...
I HOPE THAT SHE DOES RUN OUT OF BUSINESS!
Mom's contacted some of the teachers and they've agreed to tutor us at home.

Well, since that's out, I feel much, much better.
Now to go watch some movies and then off to bed. I've got to be in school by 7.30 tomorrow to catch the bus to UM for the seminar. It's gonna be 10 hours long...