十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Amount

Well, hello again.
Yeah, it's been pretty quiet here, isn't it?
Who else but to blame but the blogger?

Yeah, I've been pretty much done nothing but sit around doing nothing during summer
That's not exactly true though, since I've done playing all the backlog PSP games that I've come to collect during term time.
YES, ALL OF THEM. Even the ones that my instincts have signaled out would not be enjoyable.
The only game that I couldn't bring myself to finish was the one that had incest in one of the routes... Sorry, I just don't swing that way.

In about a week, I'm going back to <s>prison</s> uni, as my brother puts it.
He's leaving a week earlier (tomorrow) since he's a freshman while I'm already a sophomore.
He's going to a uni about an hour and half by train from mine so it'll be close enough to drop by a visit once in a while.
Well, good luck to him in the big metropolitan city; the cities in UK aren't that different from each other so adapting wouldn't be much of a problem, I think.

Second year's timetable is... Ok, I guess.
One thing that confuses me is why my lab group is switched from 'b' to 'c' while 'a' stays as they were.
Oh well, I've got nothing against the timetable since I've got three half days in both semesters.
Just crossing my fingers that it doesn't change.

...About the weird title... It's just something my brother mentioned, life amounting to something great.
It doesn't really take a rocket genius to figure out my life though; I'd probably graduate, get a job in a hospital or lab and work there until I retire.
Marriage... Isn't something that I have in mind.
My life would be an endless routine filled with mundane events, as a wallflower is destined to walk.
Now then, time for this wallflower to start packing for her own flight back.