十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

乙女

乙女ガム is something that I'm dabbling into right now.
That's the reason behind my recent weird tweets.
...Speaking of which, I've noticed that the manga genre is running on 'Alice in the Wonderland' plots right now.
Westerners are into vampires while the Japanese are into Alice... Heh?

The one that I'm currently playing is the first of the 'Wonderful Wonder World' series - ハートの国のアリス.

Since I have very little knowledge on katakana, I mostly depend on the kanji that I see in the conversation to make my decisions.
My first attempt on the game while I was still in China was terrible.
I got the bad ending.
But I've figured out how exactly the game works and runs... And I've gotten two good endings on my following attempts!

I won't give out too much details, since I don't want to spoil anything... And I really want to get back to my game.
There are nine characters to end up with:
(the names are not their real ones, it's my nicknames for them)
- The SM bunny (has a huge insecurity complex)
- The pervy knight
- The bad tempered queen
-The melancholic clockmaster
- The sickly Nightmare
- The suave mafia boss
- The bloody twins
- The trigger-happy hare
- The tone-deaf theme park master
- The cat (I've got no better names for Boris... Cat is pretty much self-explanatory)

Too bad I couldn't upload the CG... Because I have no idea how to extract them.
*whams head on bed rest*
This game is so OMG on so many levels.

Watch out though, since I might have an 乙女ガム tab on my navi bar.
*shhh...*

Time to go see the queen!