十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Itch

I'm so swamped with work right now I could barely fill my weekly quota of scripts.
Yeah, it's come to a most unwanted standstill.

My car broke down, again.
I was heading home after delivering something to my mom's friend in the morning.
Halfway home, it just died.
Luckily, my uncle's workshop happened to be nearby.
I gave him a call and then called home to have my mom pick me up.
I was almost late for classes today, almost.

My eye itches for no apparent reason.
It was my nose at first, and that was while I was climbing up the stairs to head to the bio lab in the Pharmacy wing.
It's my eye that itches right now, the left one to be exact.
I've tried eye drops, I've tried sleeping it off...It didn't work.
And, it's rather hard to type or do anything with only one eye open.

In other news, I messed up my Physics test on Tuesday.
There goes 5% of my final grade.
I forgot to include the scientific notation in my calculation for electric forces, which subsequently affects my calculation for the acceleration of the electron when I used the force answer to get the magnitude of the electric field.
If the words confused you, I hope this might clear it:

F= k|q|/r^2
E= F/q
F= ma
There's something wrong with my Sims 2.
It crashed yesterday, much to the dismay of the little brat.
Now, I have to finish my proofreading for Skip Beat, fix my game and then study for my chem, bio and math test next week.

See, I told you that I was swamped with work.