十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Till I'm bored

I think that i'll stick to this template for now. I'll change it again if there's another one that catches my attention. I'm still waiting for the upload of my songs to finish; then only can i try to alter the player so that it's invisible. Html is so fun!

Just finished helping bro change his template. He was begging on his knees; i should have recorded it, if only i could. He was screaming and shouting at me in the afternoon (just because i didn't close the door to his room; i only asked him to say please, then i'll be happy to do it). I can't say it's done well. He wanted Bleach for his template. It didn't give me much of a choice. The links and other edits aren't quite done yet. I can't say it's much of a good work but it's a nice try for a beginner. His blog is at Reign Over The Frozen Heavens. Most people never attempt to change anything and just copy and paste the ready-made templates. I've given much time onto this one.

We redecorated the Christmas tree again today. Apparently some of the lights weren't blinking. That's cause some of them were broken and cracked. I think that the tree was really nice yesterday but mom made it better today. I should post a picture; but the camera is with mom. Maybe i can bug her to snap one pic of the tree.

House is starting in a few minutes. I'll leave the com on till it finishes the uploading.