十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

In The Dark

Today is an important day.
It's such an important day that I try squeezing an hour in my tight schedule to blog about it.
Why? I'm sure you've been watching the TV or listening to the radio, else have you been living in total seclusion and cut off from civilization?
Today is when Earth Hour will take place.

Wait, Earth Hour is today?

Yup, at 8.30pm tonight, people of the world will switch off their lights for a full hour.
Commercial venues and business squares will be switching off unnecessary lights instead of being in the total dark.
Last year I was fortunate, or should I say unfortunate, to celebrate Earth Hour while I was still in conscript.
The big-shot Commander "graced" us with his attendance to sit in the dark with us.
I have to admit, sitting in the dark with friends and comrades is rather fun.
But what wasn't fun was the fact that the camp we were in was not clean, spiritually speaking.
The darkness and silence of the surrounding forest wasn't exactly reassuring.

Now, I'm back at home, so I think I'd probably be sitting in my room in the dark with my laptop for company.
Oh wait, I won't.
I received news of my aunt's passing just an hour ago.
So instead of sitting with my laptop, I'd be sitting somewhere near a casket?
That doesn't sound good at all.

For anyone who stumbles onto my blog and this post, I'm giving an advanced thank-you for your offer of condolences (if you did offer, that is).
She had cancer.
We used to be rather close, until the fallout between my uncle (her husband) and my dad (they are brothers).
Hope that she is at a more happier place now.