十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh Noes

Well, I'm still writing my story- now more than 4000 words, but around 2000 words shy from the recommended daily word count.
You know, I found it hard to think of a title for this post but words seem to flow when I'm writing my story.
I hope that it will continue...
*prays to the God of Literature and other Gods that has to do with writing and creativity.*

My eye had been twitching almost the whole day, with reasons unknown.
It started when I was in the campus library, continuing my story on paper while the original draft is in my laptop.
Continued throughout the day...

Ok, time to get back to writing. I need to make up for the three days that I didn't write.