十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Freaking Out

I'm not exactly freaking out though; I don't have the time to.
Yeah, I know that I've not been really actively blogging recently; I blame my studies for it.

You could practically see from my to-do list that I have added a whole lot to do and have almost virtually done none.
Well, I've finished the Physics part of my attempt to recover my lost files when I lost my pendrive. I just have to work on the Chem and Math part right now.
Read on to see how college life isn't as fun as depicted on TV

Chem is a headache because it's entirely on Organic Chem, meaning all the hydrocarbons and their reaction mechanisms.
It's both good news and bad news at the same time because I don't have to do any calculations, but I have to remember the reactions that takes place, the ions that are formed, the bonds that are broken, the atoms that are either substituted or eliminated, nucleophiles, electrophiles, rules, laws, names, structures (I especially HATE dealing with kekule structures) and a whole lot more.
Math is another headache because it's ENTIRELY calculus.

And because of the frequency of sleep paralysis I've been experiencing and that I've just finished two ultra crazy weeks, I went out with my bro to watch Alice in the Wonderland today.
The show was nice, just that it probably won't leave a deeper impression than Charlie in the Chocolate Factory.

I'll update my game list as there are new games that I've set my eyes on and will probably redo my 漫画 list, since I've abandoned some and picked up some new ones.

Well, this is probably the only update you'll get from me for the whole of March.
I gotta get back to my notes; I've got a Bio test next week.
See you again when this crazy semester finally ends, which is in another two months.
またね!

PS: I didn't realize that I've actually been learning BOTH hiragana and katakana at the same time while playing 不思議の国のアリス. I guess the only reason to take classes right now is to learn the grammar faux pas and to get a more accurate pronunciation and enunciation.