十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

いきものがかり

It's a name of a band.
Their song is my favorite at the moment.

Semester two is starting in a few days, and I'm terrified.
I don't want to know how badly I did for my finals.
But I do look forward to starting Biology class.
Besides, my back hurts as a result of sitting too much.
Yeah, I'm an 18-year-old with a body of a 60-year-old.

I've just about had enough of translating 天才めがねにキメっ!
It's too...too...too SMUTTY for my taste.
Please, even when I'm not so innocent anymore, I don't want to be less innocent that I am.
I'd rather leave the adult stuff to when I decide that I want to grow up, which is probably a long, long, loooooong way from now...Or even never.
I can't stomach some of the elements...It's kinda disturbing, you know.
I think I'll finish the last of chapter 3 and pass it off to another translator, someone who can handle heavy smut.
I'm sorry, but I just can't handle it.

I think I can finish the rest of Mobius Doumei.
I'm only two volumes from completing it.
I eagerly waiting for Mioka to send me the next chapter of 隗ヨリヒトカイヨリ式 and 撃デイジー.
I told her that since Naomii has staked a claim on Aritsune, I'm stamping my claim on Kurosaki's ass.
He might have a whole lot of fangirls, but he's now MINE.
I'll wait for Mio-chan to officially announce it. :P

Okies, I think that's it for now.
I want to finish MD fast so that I can go watch Da Jang Geum again.
I plan to spend the rest of my four days going on a marathon.