十二月のスキェジュル

- Update blog whenever she feels like it
- Watch out for new releases for manga (daily)
- Get 2 volumes of Japanese manga from Hakusensha or any other manga publisher
- Finish her short stories
- Back up savedata
- Survive PG and hopefully, PhD
- Complete most of her games in her game list
- Catalogue her mountain of unzipped and uncategorized manga in her desktop / hard disk
- Finish the drama that she's got in her hard disk

- (11/28) プリンスPiaキャロット [PC]
- (12/19) 放課後colorful*step ~うんどうぶ!~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 大正鬼譚 [PSP]
- (12/19) 月影の鎖 ~狂爛モラトリアム~ [PSP]
- (12/19) 剣が君 [PC]
- (12/26) Jewelic Nightmare

NB: Despite the overall static-ness of the blog, the game page is updated every now and then because gaming is something she'll never give up, ever.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What's to Wonder?

Again, I'm compelled to type titles that have absolutely nothing to do with the content of my post, or have little to do with it.
Why? Cause I'm really, really, really, really, REALLY BORED.

Today is kinda like a day off from a job, at least that's what I feel like.
Too bad that we live in a country whose internet connection can fluctuate from really fast to absolutely positively f***kingly laggy and slow. I censored out the word because I'm thoughtful that children DO use the internet.
I may not seem like the kind that cuss, but I damn well know how to. I'm definitely not the nice goody-goody two shoes type. Now you know.

Why two posts a day? Because I'm bored and the net connection is so slow that it gets on my nerve when I'm trying to kill Ghost Pirates in WPT3 of MS. I really don't like dying and losing experience- 5% on lvl 9x is REALLY KILLING.

Yeah, most people can't get that I'm a gamer. Yup, I AM ONE.
When I tell someone that I have a character in a particular MMORPG, most of them would say either one of the following:

  1. You serious ah? Don't lie lah. People like you who like to read don't game one lah.
  2. Really? I didn't think that you'd be one. You certainly don't look like the type that spends her time playing online games.
  3. Show me your character then I'll believe you.
Those people would then have their eyes pop out when they see the levels of my chars. Their mouths would drop when I told them that I once did P.Q in MS for three days straight without sleeping.
If you have noticed, even gaming lingo appears in some of my posts when I'm not careful to reread it.

If I'm not playing a game, then I'd probably be watching my bro playing one.
God of War, Dawn of War, Crash Bandicoot, Republic Commandos... Been there, seen that.

To tell the truth, I've been gaming quite a lot this year and I did pull an A.N on some of the school days (people's reaction: gasp!). Remember some of the times that I actually fell asleep in class? Half of it was due to A.N-ing, the other half was the usual school chore of revision. And it's kinda great the I don't get eyebags or panda eyes easily, that way no one would know. Ehehe...

But for the sake of SPM, I've stopped since umm...June, I think.
But some time around Sept, my internet died; I've been using my sis's com ever since.
I'd probably go back to gaming when I get a laptop. I know for sure that CABAL would definately be smoother cause of the awesome R.A.M that I'll have, not to mention the better graphic card.
I'm training another blader and will try to reach double trans before lvl 70. My wiz is already there and will only use it to fund my blader; don't have much to work on when I don't have a EOD. Training on death soldiers are kinda getting stale.
I'll also be trying to get my f/p mage to arch mage someday, just don't know when.

Oh well. I'll go watch tv now. Still so bored.